TRAINING SHAREPOINT Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
Our Microsoft SharePoint course
This SharePoint 2013 course is designed for users, sites managers, administrators and SharePoint 2007/2010 developers keen to explore the new features of SharePoint 2013.
- Introduction to SharePoint
- Presentation on Share Point Server 2013
- Uses of SharePoint 2013
Presentation of libraries and lists
- Site management
- Tasks, links, calendars and surveys
- Photo libraries
- Form libraries
- Managing applications
- Adding content
- RSS feeds
Using lists and libraries on your SharePoint sites; creating templates.
- Creating customised lists
- Modifying columns
- Forms management
- Default views
- Datasheet views
Managing, creating and customising lists.
Managing document libraries
- Adding and changing content
- Content approval
- Managing and customising columns
- Managing the history
Managing document libraries; creating and customising document libraries.
Managing Web Part components
- Creating a web page on an existing site
- Creating a page with Web Part components
- Changing a web page with Web Part components
Creating and customising pages; incorporating Web Parts.
Customising sites and workspaces.
- Customising a site
- Creating a heading, description and theme
- Navigation options
- Web Parts lists
- Customised Web Parts
- Life cycle
- Creating and deleting a workspace
- Web Parts / site directory
Creating and customising a site; setting up the navigation.
- Workflow and strategies for managing information
- Enterprise social networking and user profiles
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- InfoPath Designer 2013
Designing and using a Workflow; searching content; basic use of SharePoint Designer and Infopath.
Need to know how to use a web browser (IE) and Microsoft Office
This training course on using SharePoint, which is based on realistic simulation exercises and a comparison of different practices, will equip participants with techniques that can be used directly.
Course diploma / certificate
A certificate is obtained at the conclusion of the SharePoint user course.
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.