TRAINING INTRODUCTION TO WORD Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
The goals of this introduction to Word course (Geneva):
This introduction to Word course (Geneva) will enable you to create documents using Word with original layout.
Open to everyone.
This introduction to Word course, which is based on realistic simulation exercises and a comparison of different practices, will equip participants with techniques that can be used directly.
Familiarising yourself with the Microsoft Word environment and managing Word documents
- Opening a new Word document
- Opening, saving and closing an existing Word document
- Learning how to use the status bar, toolbar and display options
Designing a Word document
- Entering, changing and moving text
- Deleting a text area
- Using the copy / paste and cut / paste functions
Formatting a Word document
- Setting the font and style of text and other attributes
- Selecting paragraph options: alignment, indentation, spacing, line spacing.
- Inserting bullet lists or numbers
- Copying and pasting layout
- Using automatic formatting
- Designing a table and entering text
- Resizing a table
- Inserting, moving or deleting a row or column
- Defining the formatting and text wrap
Refining the presentation of a Word document
- Inserting page numbers and/or numbering
- Inserting headers and footers
- Correcting your Word document using Microsoft Word tools: using automatic correction, spell and grammar check, and the thesaurus
Formatting and printing Word documents
- Setting the layout options: margins and orientation of a Word document (portrait or landscape), page numbering, borders, etc.
- Using “print preview”
Course diploma / certificate
A certificate is obtained at the conclusion of the introduction to Word course.
Similar types of training courses:
- Training Advanced Word (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Word: large documents (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Word tables (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Introduction to Excel ( Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Advanced Excel (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Excel pivot tables(Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training PowerPoint (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Outlook (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training New features in Office 2013 (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.