TRAINING EXCEL PIVOT TABLES Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
Our course on pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
Open to everyone.
The role and advantages of pivot tables.
- Analysis of data to be used:
- Defining the objectives of a statistical analysis:
Choosing the data source and fields.
Formulas for improving the quality of source data.
Combining data from several sources:
- Using formula.
- By installing the wizard to use tracks with labels.
- By using MSQuery queries.
Using other sources:
- Importing text files.
- Data from a database.
Choosing the calculation type and logic:
- Sum, count, average, maximum, minimum.
Aggregate function: semi-automatic, manual, simple and elaborate.
Adding calculated fields and calculated items.
- Layout and format of crosstabs; managing levels.
- Formatting numbers: customised formats.
- Table styles: creating your own style.
- Specific sorting.
- Conditional formatting.
- Attaching segments to multiple pivot tables.
- Creating and formatting pivot charts.
- Creating tables from crosstabs.
- Creating conventional charts using a crosstab.
- Filling the crosstab with juxtaposed formulae.
Routine use of basic Excel.
This training course on Excel pivot tables, which is based on realistic simulation exercises and a comparison of different practices, will equip participants with techniques that can be used directly.
Course diploma / certificate
A certificate is obtained at the conclusion of the course on Excel pivot tables.
Similar types of training courses:
- Training Introduction to Word (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Advanced Word (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Word: large documents (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Word tables (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Advanced Excel (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Introduction to Excel (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training PowerPoint (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training Outlook (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
- Training New features in Office 2013 (Geneva, Zürich and Vaud)
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.