EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Geneva and Vaud
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
In today’s world, to be an effective and inspirational leader you need to understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence. Apart from a high degree of I.Q. (Intelligence Quotient), managers need to understand how their emotions impact on their performance, and how they need to manage and understand the emotions of others, to get maximum performance levels from their staff.
- To understand the elements of Emotional Intelligence
- To increase your understanding of different aspects of human behaviour
- To understand your own emotions and how to manage your emotional reactions to achieve the desired results
- To learn how to increase your ability to become more self-motivated
- To be aware of how to demonstrate empathy in most situations
- To be able to communicate and motivate others, based on understanding their emotions
- To gain awareness of how to empower others and inspire high performance in the workplace
- To learn to deal with daily work and personal pressures more productively
- To be able to build strong, open, and honest relationships
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Greater control of your emotions, and therefore your communication style
- Greater understanding of others’ feelings, and the ability to lead them with success
- Improved relationships in your personal and professional life, through higher Emotional Intelligence
- Lower levels of stress as a result of greater understanding of your emotions and those of others
- Increased self-motivation and a goal-oriented mindset
- Ways to develop and apply Emotional Intelligence in your workplace
What Is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
Understanding Yourself & Emotional Intelligence
> Your Feelings & Emotions
> Emotions Diary
Why Do We Need Emotional Intelligence?
> Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace
> Emotional Intelligence & Career Success
> The Benefits Of Emotional Intelligence
Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence
> Self-Motivation & Effective Stress Management
Dimensions Of Emotional Intelligence (continued)
> Social Awareness (Empathy)
> Relationship Management
Emotional Intelligence – Self Evaluation (Questionnaire)
Emotional Intelligence & Leadership
> ‘Who Am I As A Manager?’ (Internal & External Dimensions)
> Goal Setting – Planning & Achieving Personal Ambitions
Emotional Competence Framework & Best Practice Within The Workplace
Future Learning: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
Your Contract For ‘Personal Change’
Putting The Learning Into Practice
Similar types of training courses:
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland’s French-speaking cantons: Geneva, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.