TRAINING EFFECTIVE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
The goals of this course on effective professional relationships (Geneva) are:
- To understand the mechanisms of professional relationships.
- To practice assertiveness for creating and maintaining effective relationships.
- To manage tensions more effectively.
Any employee whishing to develop their assertiveness.
No special knowledge required.
This course, which is based on realistic simulation exercises and a comparison of different practices, will equip participants with techniques that can be employed directly in the field.
Training programme for effective professional relationships (Geneva)
Analysing your behaviour and its effects in professional situations
- Identifying your natural qualities and areas of improvement
- Measuring the impact of your behaviour on your colleagues
- Identifying the features and advantages of assertive behaviour
- Understanding your own barriers to self-assertiveness
Workshop: self-diagnosis of your behaviour and its effects
Being more assertive
- Daring to be yourself and trusting yourself
- Adopting an assertive attitude
- Extricating yourself from “behaviour traps” (passivity, aggression, manipulation)
- Turning weaknesses into strengths
- Learning how to say “yes” as well as “no”!
- Taking a step back
Workshop: practising how to speak assertively
Building calm and constructive professional relations
- Observing the rules of professional relations
- Learning how to give and receive criticism assertively
- Knowing when and how to negotiate to maintain effective relations
- Staying in control of contact with external stakeholders
Role play: staying in control of exchanges with third parties
Acting and reacting effectively in difficult situations
- Analysing and managing difficult relationships
- Removing deadlocks
- Learning how to listen
- Being firm and staying constructive
- Making yourself understood
Role play: managing and extricating yourself from conflict situations
Similar types of training courses:
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.