TRAINING BOOSTING YOUR CONFIDENCE Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
The goals of this course on boosting your confidence (Geneva) are:
- To boost your personal confidence so that you are more comfortable in your professional life.
- To develop your full potential.
- To go into action and succeed.
Any employee wishing to gain greater self-confidence.
No special knowledge required.
This course, which is based on realistic simulation exercises and a comparison of different practices, will equip participants with techniques that can be employed directly in the field.
Training programme for boosting your confidence (Geneva)
Step 1: Understanding and carrying out your diagnosis
- What do we mean by “self-confidence”?
- The mechanisms behind self-confidence
- The levers for progress: the ideal self and the real self
Workshop: individual self-confidence diagnosis
Step 2: Developing your potential for yourself
- Knowing yourself better
- Accepting your needs and emotions
- Getting out of “behaviour traps”
- Building on your personal resources
Workshop: creative exercise on self-confidence
Step 3: Being assertive when dealing with others
- Getting your message across: non-violent communication
- Integrating the other person’s point of view: listening and empathy
- Drawing on your environment
- Techniques for securing your self-confidence: practising them
Workshop: practising techniques for enhancing self-confidence
Role play: communication scenarios based on situations encountered by trainees
Step 4: Acting with confidence when responding to events
- Defining your project and setting its objectives
- Techniques for developing your “sense of competence”
- Capitalising on your successes
- Overcoming setbacks
- Adopting a new momentum for action
Workshop: drawing up personal solutions and implementing an action plan
Similar types of training courses:
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.