PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
The goals of this project management course (Geneva) are:
To contextualise project management and to gain a vision of the tools required for project management over two days.
Managers and project managers
No special knowledge required.
This course, which is based on realistic simulation exercises and a comparison of different practices, will equip participants with techniques that can be employed directly in the field.
Training programme for the project management course (Geneva)
- Setting up the project team
- Budgets: internal and external costs
- Tasks, milestones, resources and the critical path
- Safety margins
- Plotting the project outline, the PERT chart
- The Gantt chart
- Risk assessment and identification
- Validation of project planning
- Control steps
The project period
- The various stakeholders: sponsor, project manager, members of the project team, reporting
- Role of the project leader: leadership and team motivation, work coordination
- Project leadership and managing cross-sector projects
- Project meetings
- Project communication
Project control and monitoring
- Project monitoring dashboard
- Gap analysis
- Corrective measures
Project evaluation and closure
- Criteria for evaluating a project
- Project continuation
Similar types of training courses:
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.