CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINING Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
The goals of this conflict management course (Geneva) are:
- To identify the different kinds of conflict
- To identify the various behavioural patterns when faced with conflict
- To develop solution strategies
- To understand and recognise the different types of reactions to solutions
- To construct a negotiation scenario
- To extend the possibilities for resolving conflict
- To plan for and anticipate future conflict reactions
one with managerial responsibilities
No special knowledge required.
This course, which is based on realistic simulation exercises and a comparison of different practices, will equip participants with techniques that can be employed directly in the field.
Training programme for conflict management course (Geneva)
ANALYSING THE ORIGINS OF CONFLICT
- Principles, ethics and values
Disagreements about operating procedures, projects and objectives
Relational and managerial
ANALYSING BEHAVIOUR DURING A CONFLICT
- Understanding different styles of behaviour and reactions in a conflict
- Taking on board emotions and beliefs in people’s reactions
- Finding a positive resource by offloading the accumulated negatives
- Projecting the situation creatively within a positive environment
UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER PARTY
- Understanding the other person’s frame of reference
- Observing their non-verbal behaviour objectively
- Understanding their needs, interests and expectations
- Accepting and tolerating differences in analysing values
- Analysing and understanding the underlying issues
CREATING CONSENSUS FOR A POSITIVE RESOLUTION
- Positive projection linked to behavioural changes
- Defusing conflict with humour and self-mockery
- Developing a continuing relationship as part of positive re-positioning
- Building a “win-win” relationship
Similar types of training courses:
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.