CHANGE MANAGEMENT TRAINING Geneva, Zürich and Vaud
- To understand a company’s potential for change: obstacles and facilitating factors.
- To select and lead a suitable change approach.
- To strengthen your own ability to manage future changes.
Success criteria to manage change: “From analysis to action” via systemic inquiry
- A sociological perspective on organisations: cultural analysis, strategic analysis; simulation exercise using concrete cases.
- Strategic communication for change.
Analysing how to build a concrete and tailored approach to change based on work carried out in the recess
- Developing key processes for change management in project mode.
- Practical exercises on launching a change project, negotiating and problem solving.
- Assessment and key indicators for measuring the impact of change.
- Analysing change situations experienced by participants and presented to the group.
- Comparative approach based on concrete experiences.
- Practical training in key scenarios of change management.
- Intuitive approach based on real experiences.
- Practical training in key situations of change management.
Our trainings can be provided tailor-made for your organization or organized in-company.
Are you looking for an in-company training? Download our training catalog.
If you are rather interested in tailored training…
Please fill in the form below, we will gladly give you more information about our tailored trainings:
All our courses can be delivered in English, French, German, Swiss German, Italian, or Spanish.
All our services are available in Switzerland: Geneva, Zürich, Vaud, Neuchâtel, Fribourg and Valais.